Thursday, August 28, 2014

How do you measure yourself? By family, friends, enemies? By what you fight for? Or what you fight against? The seed & Other Fairy Tales by Joseph Hillenbrand may have a few answers.



The Seed & Other Fairy Tales
By Joseph Hillenbrand
Genre: Short Stories, Fiction, Fairy Tales

Book synopsis:
How do you measure yourself? By family, friends, enemies? By what you fight for? Or what you fight against?

Follow the tales of those struggling to find an identity of their own. A little girl with a ghost as a best friend. A woman who hates wishes. A man lost in the secret kingdom of frog people. A girl at war with her god. And a pair of soldiers on a deadly mission of peace.

The seeds have been sown. The storm is coming. Who will grow and who will drown? 
Author Bio:
I was born, raised and still live in the outskirts of Chicago. Every few years a move a little further west. Slowly inching my way to California. I love the big sky, the vast plains, the harvest moons of the Midwest.
I grew up reading comic books and playing G.I. Joe. Watching wrestling and listening to Led Zeppelin. I drew, I wrote, I strummed. I learned Stone Temple Pilots and I read Beckett. I grew and I withered.
I have spent the majority of my time in software - from support to development to management. And with my first book out now, I'm trying to get back to my roots: telling stories. 

Social Media Links:
Twitter: Xtapalapaquetl (twitter.com/xtapalapaquetl)
 Purchase:
   Also available from the iTunes store





No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Juror Number Ten by Caroline Taylor

Genre: Thriller/romantic suspense Bio:  Caroline Taylor is a novelist and short-story writer who grew up in the mountain west and traveled...