Thursday, March 6, 2014

'You will Pay' Book tour. For a limited time only this book will be available for free.

Title –  You Will Pay for Leaving me
Author – Eve Rabi
Genre – Woman’s Fiction
Publisher – Eve Rabi
Cover Artist – Eve Rabi

SYNOPSIS:
“A compelling and heartbreaking story about love, lust and revenge.”  
Blurb:
To the world it looked like I was the luckiest woman on earth. I had every material possession I could want or desire. Women envied me, while men strove to be like my successful and charismatic husband, Tom.
Little did everyone know that behind closed doors, Tom, the man I had chosen to have and to hold was a brutal tyrant who abused me and controlled everything aspect of my life.
In spite of his controlling ways, I found the strength to take my two children and leave.
I started a new life, met a wonderful man named Bear in record time and fell madly in love with him. Bear was everything Tom wasn’t and my children and I lived a blissful existence.
But Tom was livid at my new-found happiness. As promised when I left him, he took revenge for my leaving in the most horrific way possible, then sent me to prison.
Over time, I learned his game and when I realized he wasn’t going to stop, I knew it was time to fight back and fight dirty.  

THIS BOOK IS FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!!!









AUTHOR BIO:
Eve Rabi lives in Sydney Australia, but was born in South Africa. She is the author of 22 books and is known for her kick-ass leading ladies, her alpha males and her ability to make you cry and make you laugh as you fall in love. 


FOLLOW LINKS:


2 comments:

Book Review: Juror Number Ten by Caroline Taylor

Genre: Thriller/romantic suspense Bio:  Caroline Taylor is a novelist and short-story writer who grew up in the mountain west and traveled...